With over 38 years of legal experience, Robert runs a diverse practice, assisting clients with their legal matters in all phases of the law. Prior to striking out on his own, Robert worked closely with a title company here in Dallas. Robert founded this firm on the ideal that it is a lawyer’s duty to build trusted, lasting relationships with clients and provide affordable legal counsel.
When he is not working, Robert enjoys spending time with his wife, going to the movies, and visiting his two grandchildren.
- Southern Methodist University (B.A. in History) (1974)
- SMU Dedman School of Law (J.D.) (1977)
- U.S. Northern District of Texas (1989)
- U.S. District Court of Hawaii (1994)
- U.S. Southern District of Texas (2013)
- U.S. Eastern District of Texas (2013)
- U.S. Western District of Wisconsin (2013)
- U.S. Northern District of Illinois (2013)